Saturday, October 9

trial

yeah~still left 1 paper
noe my bm marks adi..get 63(B)..
although didnt get A but at least i improve adi..^^
cuz my bm reli suck 1..haha
dis time trial's papers reli very difficult la
nw most scare is my add math..arhh!!


1 month didnt on9 adi
be4 trial my acc get hacked=.=
den i changed my password
yesterday on fb cnt sign in my acc
i though i gv ppl hack again..huh~
luckily nt gv ppl hack is i forgot my new password..lolx
change password again==
dis time i change my password to long long long 1
dunwn gv ppl hack again..stupid hacker!!


after trial will less go skul adi
stay at home prepare for SPM
SPM 1st day is my birthday..SAD!!
dey say dis year birthday sure is d most unforgettable birthday for me..
still left 1 month to prepare..
after 2 month is our 5 MULIA class trip
our class trip very special..haha
hope our plan cn success la


after SPM..im free!!!
cn go out adi..
I WAN SING K WIF MY FRIENDS
I WAN YAMCHA WIF MY FRIENDS
I WAN SHOPPING WIF MY FRIENDS
I WAN WATCH MOVIE WIF MY FRIENDS
I WAN DO MANY MANY THINGS WIF THEM~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment