Wednesday, June 22

from now, i have to start to type my blog by using english
not because of i want to show off my broken english
but is wan to improve my english
cuz my english speaking,writting test and presentation is coming soon....
gt a bit nervous tim...

nw,there are a lot of assignments chasing me...arhhh~~~~
bt is ok la..cuz dis is d real college life~!!
we have to accept the true...

my room..lol..guess which is my table?



ok..let's talk about wad had happened to me for dis few days

erm..forgt which day adi..
dat day mcd french fries buy 1 free 1
as a mcd fans,sure i will go support support xia d..
i ate 3 packs of french fries by my own..lol..qiu "zai"

oops..

dat day,me,cheng siew,wei nam n ah tham total up ate 10packs adi..XD

18/6

dat day, we had celebrated father's day n oso my father's birthday at
manjalara dere..i duno wad d restaurant names..
i juz noe dere d foods quite nice..

21/6

we had a "nugget" dinner..lol
buy 1 free 1 again..n we support it again..haha


lol..wad im doing?haha



n d most common dinner..roti canai....
bt dis is magge goreng la...
i more love secondary skul d maggee goreng..^^

8 comments:

  1. FANG !
    update finally le :D
    hey , the one left hand side without laptop is your table , right ?
    Went to D Fortune eat a when u father birthday ?
    nice ma food there?

    GG. i have print it our the nuggets coupun also .
    but i realize it when next day of the expired date . :C
    so i miss it again .. :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yaya..finally lo~XD
    ei..hw u noe d?the left hand side is my table..haha

    ya..go there celebrate father day n my father's birthday lo..erm..quite nice..bt my sis order d meal more dai..cuz gt mutton,chicken n prawn juz 20 sumthing..macam nt more den 25..
    nxt time when i cn drive i fetch u go dere..we go there pakto..haha

    gg..nvm..sure will gt chance again..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. GG. IM PRO STALKER AND OBSERVER !
    I can be detektif , i think .
    i saw your con de "yao shui " at the pic there ! GG
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg~!!mei~u reli pro..d yao shui so small u oso cn c?GENG!!haha

    i juz had my math test yesterday..duno hw to say lo...noe hw to do d bt din wrote dao answer..den some i so careless..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for my late reply . i no online for few days le ..
    haha .. omg . i so geng . i feel too . haha .
    haha nvm la , next time dont do it more .. :D
    cheer ...:D
    so , how are you recently ,? i miss you badly really .
    i'm quite okay recently .! i like my life now .. C:
    mabye no on fb or what . dont know why , fb everytime also make me feel upset . LOL
    but i'm always happy and cheer for everything one .! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. y din on9 dis few day?busy?
    reli geng lo u..haha..i will get my math paper on dis week leh..gt a bit gan jiong tim..
    quite ok lo..bt gt a bit stress..so many assignment...add on gt test dis few weeks..>.<

    hey~wad happen recently?gt noe any lengzai?haha
    u so long time din on..i gt many thg wanna to tel u leh..XD

    maybe gua..sumtime fb oso make me feel upset..so..4gt about those unhappy things..2ml will be better^^cheer and never give up~!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY ! FANG . !!!! 
    i miss you much badly .. :C

    many thingSSS want share with you leh . haha
    got come back here ma.. ?

    i have been long time quiet from internet le :)
    because many thing to do ..quite busy ..
    you leh ???? :D

    really miss u much ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. xiao mei~~~actually dis few days i oso in bad mood..sad..cnt find any person to say it out..so suffer='(
    bt its ok..i will settle it myself..dun worry=)

    i 26 back..bt final coming soon le..wait me sem break..sure gt time to go out wif u..XD

    yalo..long time din saw u on adi..f6 hard?u luk so busy everyday..dun so stress yea..juz enjoy it ba~

    ReplyDelete